Adding some error checking

I figured that it would be nice for the Arduino to be able to indicate that there was a problem without having to have it connected to a PC. I added a single LED to an unused pin and created a routine to blink it on and off based on an error condition. Works pretty well.

Well enough to tell me that for some reason the Arduino w/ Ethernet shield doesn't like to work without being plugged into USB as well as the external power. It could be that my power supply isn't clean enough or enough voltage to operate everything at once. More investigation is needed. I was hoping to only have a single power cord for this clock.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V-22 Osprey Project - Tuning and Setup

V-22 Osprey Project - Design Changes for v3

V-22 Osprey Project - Flight Control