Ethernet Shield Added

I've been working on my own Whereabouts clock for a while now. For the most part I've just been thinking through some things, but now I'm actually trying to make it a reality.

I got my Arduino Ethernet Shield in the mail today. I revamped the fetch locations script on the web server to update a MySQL database instead of a flat file. Now I have a table for each family member instead of a group of flat files. I also created a fetch script that's used by the Arduino to fetch the latest entry in the database. I plan to parse the results to have the Arduino move the servo motors to the correct location.

My servo motors should be on their way here, but I've still got plenty to work on until they arrive. I'll have to fill in more on this project as I have time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

V-22 Osprey Project - Tuning and Setup

V-22 Osprey Project - Design Changes for v3

V-22 Osprey Project - Flight Control